How to get in Pitigliano
Coming from South (Rome)
Coming from North (Florence)
- From Via Aurelia, pass Civitavecchia and exit at Montalto towards Canino. Then, proceed to Valentano and Pitigliano. From Leonardo da Vinci airport, take the highway to Rome and then exit towards A12, pass Civitavecchia en route to Aurelia.
- A1, northbound. Take the exit at Orte and then the highway to Viterbo. You’ll reach your next exit at Cassia. After this exit, continue in the direction of Siena, and after three kilometers turn left towards Valentano. Continue for Pitigliano.
- Via Aurelia, southbound. Exit to Albinia and take S.S. 74 to Manciano and Pitigliano.
- A1, southbound. Exit at Orvieto and take S.S. 74 towards San Lorenzo Nuovo and then Pitigliano.
- Before your arrival in Pitigliano please contact us using one of the numbers listed at least half hour before arriving, to arrange a meeting with our staff.
Depending on the season of the year and on your arrival time we recommend you the following parking areas :
- Piazza Dante Alighieri – Parking lot RECOMMENDED – Free parking lot – 200mt far from the center, 750 mt far from the reception (Via Roma 106). GPS. Via Cagnacci Pitigliano – N 42.635110, E 11.670801
- Piazza della Repubblica – Really few parking lot available, indicated by the blue stripe. The cost is 0,50 € each hour. 200mt far from the reception. In order to take out the luggage you can stop here and than go to the free parking lot, especially in high season.
- Piazza Garibaldi – Really few parking lot available, indicated by the blue stripe. The cost is 0,50 € each hour. 200mt far from the reception. In order to drop off your luggages you can stop here and than go to the free parking lot, especially in high season.